Come join us for a hands-on 1 Hour Nordic Pole Walking Class with a Certified Instructor.
Come join us for a hands-on 1 Hour Nordic Pole Walking Class with a Certified Instructor. Correct pole walking technique is essential to maximizing the excellent benefits of Nordic Pole Walking. Our Instructors will help you with learning proper pole walking technique. People of any age and fitness level are welcome. If you can walk… you can Pole Walk! You will have an opportunity to purchase poles. The classes will take place from InsideOut.
The Classes will include:
- 1 hour class with Instructor
- Some warm up / cool down stretching exercises
- Learning how to adjust your poles to correct height and adjust wrist straps
- Teaching correct body posture, arm swing, push-and-release pole walking technique
- Opportunity to ask all the questions you have
What to Wear:
- Appropriate outdoor clothing based on the weather
- Comfortable walking shoes / boots
PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE CLASSES:
Private classes can be arranged to meet your schedule and the Instructor’s schedule. Please call InsideOut at 416-925-0050 to arrange a class. Meet at InsideOut clinic. From there, the class will take place outdoors around the Yorkville, Queens Park and University of Toronto areas.
Classes are run all year round. If weather permits, we can be outdoors. If weather does not permit or you would prefer to be indoors, the class can be run in our building.
$40 per class per person
$50 for 2 people (a couple or you and a friend)
$5 for Demo Poles Rental per class (if you do not have your own poles)
Interested in becoming a Nordic Pole Walking Instructor yourself? Click here for more information on our Instructor Certification Course.