Full-time / Part-time Front Desk Receptionist / Clinic Support Position
Does patient interaction excite you? Do you enjoy working within a team? Can you multi-task, prioritize, and navigate between a desk job and other duties? Are you comfortable with computers and proficient with learning a new clinic scheduling system? Is working in a medium sized, personable clinic your goal for the long term? If you answered “Yes” then we may have an opportunity for you. With a reputation for client centered care, InsideOut Physiotherapy & Wellness Group in downtown Toronto is looking for a front desk receptionist / office administrator.
The successful candidate will be:
- Courteous, empathetic and customer oriented
- Effective in multi-tasking and prioritizing in a busy environment
- Competent using a computer patient scheduling and billing system, knowledge of JANE an asset
- Insightful. Good at anticipating patient and staff needs
- Confident with promoting and selling wellness services
- Sees the joy working in an open clinic environment
- Task oriented, with a mature, responsible and reliable work ethic
- Willing to be prepare treatment rooms and perform various clinic duties as needed
- Can communicate clearly in English with a pleasant phone manner
The position is 4 days per week (flexible), $20 – $22 / hour with bonuses. We invest in our staff and are looking for a long-term commitment.
Interested Applicants MUST COMPLETE the following:
- Complete the Front Desk Preliminary Questions form below (click on box)
- * Only Completed questionnaires and sent resumes will be considered *
* Only successful candidates will be contacted *
* Questions: Contact Jennifer at 416 – 925 – 0050
- Job Types: Full-time / Part time, Permanent
- COVID-19 considerations:
Our clinic is medical based and includes patients of all ages with some who are immune-compromised. We thank you for your understanding that proof of vaccination is required.